Monday, May 2, 2011

17/52 Splashing Bea

Bea runs through the water, right at my camera - the light was perfectly bright in her eyes.  She loves the water.  You can't keep her out of it. 

Camera: Canon EOS 7D
Aperture: f6.3
Shutter/Exposure: 1/800
ISO: 200
Lens: Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS

Of course I had some other favorites and found it hard to choose once again.  I chose the one I did because of the perfect focus on her eyes.  The detail captured in her whiskers, the splash/water and the expression on her face. 

This picture was a close second  (all the pictures below were shot with the same camera settings)


This one made me giggle because of the expression on her face, watching Brynn.  


Weeeeeee she loves the water!


With Brynn and Ranger


Buried in the splash!


As the weather warms I am sure we will see many more weeks with water pictures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment