Tuesday, April 19, 2011

13/52 Bathtub Bea

March 30, 2011

Awwww look at that face, she has mastered the art of looking pathetic.   Although Camera Face has NO PITY!  Bea was a very dirty girl and needed to be cleaned.

Bea is not a dainty, feminine little girl.  She is rough & tumble messy little piggie who relishes being covered in mud, rolling in stink and eating disgusting rubbish.   She has recently adopted the hobby of digging up and eating earthworms.

The bath will be a frequent occurrence for as long as she keeps roto-tilling our back yard in search of her wormy delicacies.

As I have come to expect from myself I had another hard time selecting this weeks shot.  Technically this one is not the best.  Her eyes are not as sharp as I would like - but her expression makes up for it.  In the comments below (3rd down) you can see how Bea started out and the bathtub shot I almost chose.

Blog post about Bea's Worm Digging Adventures


Aperture: f3.5
Shutter Speed/Exposure: 1/60
ISO: 2000
Lens: Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS


Digging and eating worms is a very dirty job

She was none too pleased...

Oh well, Bea.  Another day, another worm.

1 comment:

  1. I like the Middle pix best. I can just see the fun she just had in it and it puts a big smile on my face.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete