Tuesday, June 7, 2011

21/52 Buttercup Bea

May 28, 2011

Bea racing across a field of buttercups. 



This week was a big turning point for Bea. She became a 'woman' if you know what I mean. She entered her first heat cycle. She has actually been quite lovely behaving, just a bit clingy. Gone are the days of puppyhood...she is so quickly growing up. I hope one day she will grow into that massive tongue. 
 
This was shot in our normal play field, which has sprouted oodles of buttercups. It was a challenge to shoot this, keeping the focus on Bea while she raced through these tall grasses and buttercups which was driving my autofocus nuts. The end result makes me smile. It is pretty much SOOC, just a quick crop and cross process.

Here are a few more of my favorites.  


Buttercup bokeh in front and behind. 


By far my favorite shot of Bea in the buttercups.  I almost wish I would have gone with this one as my selection, but I did not get it processed in time for the Sunday night deadline.  


No comments:

Post a Comment